曹洞宗 青龍山全久院

青龍山全久院について
About zenkyu-in

曹洞宗青龍山全久院
全久院の歴史
-History-

1617年建立。曹洞宗。
本山は福井の永平寺と横浜の総持寺です。
徳川家家臣戸田家菩提寺のため移封の度に場所が移りました。
1633年に戸田家移封により松本から離れ、1725年に再び春了寺跡(松本市本町)に再建立されます。
1871年の廃仏毀釈運動により廃寺。跡地に開智学校が建てられ、全久院は新潟県出雲崎に移ります。
その後仏教復興の流れにより1877年瑞松寺廃寺跡に再建。1896年に本堂は火災のため消失。1906年に再建され、現在に至っています。


Built in 1617. Soto sect.
Eiheiji Temple in Fukui and Souji-ji in Yokohama
are parent temples.
Relocated from Matsumoto in 1633.
Re-built in Honmachi, Matsumoto City in 1725.
A ruined temple by the anti-Buddhist movement(haibutsu kisyaku) in 1871.
Kaichi school is built on the site.
Zenkyu-in moved to Izumozaki, Niigata.
Re-built in 1877.
In 1896 the Hondo(main hall) disappeared by fire.
Rebuilt in 1906. It reaches the present.

松本駅より徒歩約15分。
From Matsumoto station, for the walking about 15min.
タウンスニーカー南・東コース「市民芸術館」下車。
Town sneakers south, east course “Shimingeijyutukan” getting off.
GoogleMap

お知らせ